Junior Merchandiser (Stock Squad Associate)
A Junior Merchandiser works with one or more of Winston’s clients to support their on-floor presence by expediting stock to the selling floor. The key focus will be on product placement, replenishment, and recovery by following a visual directive and guideline. You will be required to provide photos and reports for each visit which are communicated via Winston’s proprietary web-based store visit reporting site - Wintell. In this position, you will either work independently or as part of a team, as requested.
Does this sound like you?
- Passion for retail merchandising in a fun & energetic environment
- Enthusiasm for various apparel, accessories, and footwear brands
- Ability to use a planogram or visual directive on the retail floor
- Skills to stock & set products on walls and fixtures
If so, come join our visual merchandising team. Become a part of making retail more exciting and elevating the shopping experience!
- Work Ethic: As a Junior Merchandiser, you must have a strong commitment and dedication to building brands and elevating their presentation at retail and telling their story through visual merchandising
- Communication: Junior Merchandisers must be able to communicate clearly with store personnel and provide clear communication in written reports
- Technology: A smartphone is required for reporting purposes, tablets are not recommended. For iOS users, we recommend an iPhone 6 or greater and iOS of 12.0 or greater. For Android users, we recommend devices that are no more than 5 years old and updated to Android OS 9.0 or greater.
- 1-2 years’ experience within a department, specialty, or retail store
- Previous work as a stock or sales associate with an apparel, accessory, or footwear company
- Ability to read and execute project directives and substitute product when necessary
- Ability to work independently
- Timely and effective communication
- Friendly, energetic, personable demeanor, and passion for retail merchandising
- Strong work ethic, reliable and committed
- Flexible, adaptable, dependable, and trustworthy
- Ability to download and install an app on your smart phone, and upload reports via the app
- Ability to lift to 25 pounds as well as stand on your feet for an entire shift
Requisition ID: 2022-4724
External Company Name: Winston Retail
External Company URL: www.winstonretail.com