Junior Merchandiser (Stock Squad Associate)
A Junior Merchandiser works with one or more of Winston’s clients to support their on-floor presence by expediting stock to the selling floor. The key focus will be on product placement, replenishment, and recovery by following a visual directive and guideline. You will be required to provide photos and reports for each visit which are communicated via Winston’s proprietary web-based store visit reporting site - Wintell. In this position, you will either work independently or as part of a team, as requested.
Does this sound like you?
- Passion for retail merchandising in a fun & energetic environment
- Enthusiasm for various apparel, accessories, and footwear brands
- Ability to use a planogram or visual directive on the retail floor
- Skills to stock & set products on walls and fixtures
If so, come join our visual merchandising team. Become a part of making retail more exciting and elevating the shopping experience!
- Work Ethic: As a Junior Merchandiser, you must have a strong commitment and dedication to building brands and elevating their presentation at retail and telling their story through visual merchandising
- Communication: Junior Merchandisers must be able to communicate clearly with store personnel and provide clear communication in written reports
- Technology: A smart-phone is required for reporting purposes, tablets are not recommended. For iOS users, we recommend an iPhone 6 or greater and iOS of 12.0 or greater. For Android users, we recommend devices that are no more than 5 years old and updated to Android OS 9.0 or greater.
- 1-2 years’ experience within a department, specialty, or retail store
- Previous work as a stock or sales associate with an apparel, accessory, or footwear company
- Ability to read and execute project directives and substitute product when necessary
- Ability to work independently
- Timely and effective communication
- Friendly, energetic, personable demeanor, and passion for retail merchandising
- Strong work ethic, reliable and committed
- Flexible, adaptable, dependable, and trustworthy
- Ability to download and install an app on your smart phone, and upload reports via the app
- Ability to lift to 25 pounds as well as stand on your feet for an entire shift
Pay Range: $15-19/hour
Note that this range is representative of earning potential and actual pay will be based on skills, experience, and/or geographic location.
At Winston, we are ALL IN!
At Winston, our strength comes from an abundance of some of the most diverse talent in the market and our distinctive skill sets. We revel in our uniqueness. We welcome change that makes us stronger. Our goal is to make everyone within the Winston community know that they are valued, respected, and heard every day. This also applies to our talented applicants, and we are proud of the fact that we are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Winston Retail is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Requisition ID: 2023-6987
External Company URL: www.winstonretail.com