Junior Print Designer for Fashion Company
Apparel company looking for a Junior Print (CAD) designer to join our team at our office in Midtown Manhattan. We are looking for someone driven and comfortable meeting strict deadlines. We have worked to provide women of many ages in a range of sizes with a fashion forward wardrobe at a reasonable price, with the best quality. Our attention to detail and value is our main goal.
- 2-3 years professional experience in CAD
- Proficient in Photoshop, Excel, Outlook
- Creating original artwork and manipulating purchased artwork.
- Creating colorways and repeats.
- Organized and can work in a fast paced environment
- Following up and communicating with factories
- Pitching artwork and working with Pantone colors
- Working on seasonal color and print inspo research
- Team player but can manage their own work as well
Please send portfolio or be prepared to bring in for interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to be vaccinated and wear a mask at all times while in the office
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Print design: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location