Junior R&D Manager Fabrics HUGO Menswear (m/f/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To complete our Collection Management HUGO team we are looking for a motivated Junior R&D Manager Fabrics (m/f/d).
What you can expect:
- Support of the R&D Fabrics team in the development of materials at our listed suppliers and garment makers, assist in the approval for SMS. Maintenance and update of data in PLM/ SAP
- Build and update physical boards and digital boards, create and distribute material lists to stakeholders
- Track internal and external digitalization of fabrics. Maintenance of digital master file in close collaboration with 3D Material Library
- Review and approve invoices, provide necessary backup paperwork to accounting
- Attend trade shows and supplier meetings to source new vendors and new materials
- Research of innovations, trends, sustainability; proactive communication to the R&D and Design Team
- Bachelor Degree in Product Design or Technical Fashion or equivalent from academic institution
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role and at a fashion label and in an international environment
- High interest in fabrics
- Passion for the Brand HUGO. Good english communication skills, good IT Skills (Outlook, MS Office, PLM/ SAP)
- Responsible, proactive, open-minded, intercultural competent and very well organised
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Nina Hochmuth ([email protected]), Human Resources.