kate spade Visual Merchandiser
kate spade Retail Merchandiser
If you’re a handbag aficionado with a knack for creating eye-catching displays, apply to be a kate spade Retail Merchandiser.
kate spade RETAIL MERCHANDISER Job BriefIf you believe the perfect kate spade handbag can take any look from ordinary to extraordinary, then we want to hear from you! We're looking for fashion fanatics who know the ins and outs of retail and can bring kate spade’s sleek, signature style to life in store.
As a Retail Merchandiser, you will be the creative force behind expertly curated in-store displays, ensuring each setup is visually stunning, thoughtfully designed, and showcases the unique charm that epitomizes the kate spade brand.
Blend creativity and strategy to craft enticing displays and ensure that inventory is represented accurately within the retail store. Educate store associates on visual merchandising best practices, product knowledge, and styling techniques to enhance the overall kate spade shopping experience. Plus, conduct regular store visits and gather insights to increase sales and customer traffic.
- Develop visually captivating merchandise displays that showcase the breadth of kate spade handbags
- Monitor inventory levels, identify replenishment opportunities, and engage in regular stock audits
- Implement and maintain visual merchandising standards for kate spade handbags in retail stores
- Educate and engage store teams on the kate spade brand identity, voice, and styling recommendations
- Engage with consumers to convey the essence and benefits of the kate spade brand, its products, and its core values
- Commit to and manage your own work schedule of store visits in your assigned market
- Complete store visit reports, utilizing ThirdChannel’s mobile app to gather and submit competitive intel, excellent photos, and well-written visit reports
- Passion for the kate spade apparel brand and the quality of kate spade products
- Experience in merchandising, preferred experience in handbags and small leather goods
- Friendly with the ability to build relationships quickly and nurture them
- Developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and manage time autonomously
- Ability to install and navigate the ThirdChannel app and general comfort with technology
- A smart device with internet access (iOS version 15.0 or above, Android phones version 10.0 or above) is required
This 1099 contract position provides excellent supplemental income for passionate kate spade brand advocates. Our competitive pay starts at $22/hour and is based on your market and relevant experience. Travel is also compensated. Store visits are monthly and vary from 2 to 4 hours depending on the retailer.
In addition to hourly and travel compensation, you’ll also receive paid bi-monthly training from Brand Executives to gain product knowledge and build merchandising skills. Love to travel? While not required, you’ll open up the opportunity to relocate with ThirdChannel to other retail markets within the United States.
We move fast! Upon hire, you will complete the two-hour long, paid onboarding training and schedule work in stores immediately.
About ThirdChannelThirdChannel was created with a simple idea in mind — brands need people.
We believe there is a dedicated, passionate group of people who represent everything a brand stands for — lifestyle, value, and ethics. At ThirdChannel, we find people just like you and match you to a brand based on the life you love living.
ThirdChannel provides the ONLY in-store and online retail technology solution driven by passionate brand experts. Equipping skilled, passionate brand reps with powerful cloud-based technology allows them to make intelligent sales optimizations in both e-commerce and in-store environments.