At Everything But Water, we are dedicated to helping women feel beautiful and confident. We've transformed the swim shopping experience by consistently delivering beautiful resort style, fit expertise and amazing customer service in a luxurious setting. We offer a variety of rewarding growth opportunities - from sales associates and store management to distribution, technology and administration - for smart, customer obsessed individuals with a love of fashion.KEY HOLDER – Job Description
STYLE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE OBSESSED? DIVE INTO A CAREER IN FASHION
Everything But Water is the largest specialty retailer of women’s swimwear and resort wear in the US, with over 90 stores coast-to-coast and a leading website at everythingbutwater.com. Everything But Water offers an unparalleled, year-round selection of head-to-sandy-toe getaway essentials, from designer swimsuits, cover ups and sundresses to jewelry, totes, sandals and more. Expert Sales Associates with in-depth training in fit and fashion, know how to flatter every curve and make women feel beautiful and confident.
We are looking for highly motivated and energetic individual as Part-Time Key Holder to support Management in driving sales and engaging with customers. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in fashion/swimwear, a background in retail, a positive attitude and ability to build and maintain relationships.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Key Holder, in partnership with the Store Management team, will create a customer centric environment through extraordinary customer service. Partnering with all Associates to support the Company’s customer service model, brand standards and operations is expected.Responsibilities
- Works closely with Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to support business needs, adequate shift coverage and at times supervise Sales Associates
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service by demonstrating the Company’s selling model in a confident and knowledgeable manner
- Maintain brand standards around cleanliness, organization, and visual presentation standards
- Demonstrate an understanding of sales goals and align behaviors accordingly
- 2-4 years of experience in retail sales; 1 year of supervisory experience
- Availability must include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Effective customer engagement skills
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Physical requirements include ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift; climb a ladder; lift a minimum of 10 pounds
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be fluent in English (speak, read, write)
Everything But Water offers a competitive compensation package including 401(K) participation, merchandise discounts and additional benefits for eligible Associates.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.