an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents’ effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company’s guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation.
You areseeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you’re prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:When you join us, you’re joining a purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with the best Retail Team in the industry.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You’ll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive special offers.
- We will help you become great at what you love - Our Retail Excellence Programs in Styling, Coaching, Brand Ambassador (just to name a few) and supportive Retail Leaders are there to support you each step of the way
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you’ll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
- Achievement of personal sales and metric goals
- Build and maintain new and existing customer relationships
- Maintain a solid, organized client book which furthers your customer relationships and generates consistent, proactive sales volume
- Be aware of and react to the rhythm of your business, not just relying on walk-in traffic but through clienteling, outreach and event opportunities
- Model behavior that reflects the company’s core values
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic
- Demonstrate a high degree of maturity and integrity
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented
- Contribute to an environment that consistently delivers on the five stages of the transformational customer experience
- Demonstrate strong use of selling skills
- Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership
- Take ownership for the customer journey in your boutique – customize it for your customer demographic and develop & maintain productive customer relationships
- Maintain a “One Company” perspective on charge sends, returns, and other such transactions that are critical to a positive customer experience
- Understand and communicate the Tory Burch brand philosophy and lifestyle with each other and the customer
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody a strong sense of fashion and an enthusiastic attitude
- Contribute to maintaining all brand and operating standards to support brand consistency
- Assist in maintaining store presentation standards
- Leverage in-store technology to ensure every customer’s experience is transformational
- Perform store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing the registers and securing the facility
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are maintained
- Accurately process all POS transactions and capture of customer information and assist when necessary with operational and back of house activities
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention and operational excellence
- Detailed oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize work to prioritize work to produce desired outcomes.
- 2-4 yrs. experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment
- Strong personal selling and customer relations experience, along with verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts.
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Adaptable – Change before you have to
- Changes course easily – Knows when to be patient and when to push – Works well in the gray – Shows grace under pressure – Owns mistakes and learns from them – Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Own it
- Takes initiative, doesn’t wait for direction – Builds for the future – Takes personal ownership and accountability – Is resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative – No “I” in Tory
- Is self-aware and open-minded – Integrates the perspectives of others – Is direct but respectful – Communicates cross functionally – Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision – Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus – Put yourself in Tory’s shoes
- Passionate about the brand and the work – Creates a transformational client experience – Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers – Focuses on internal and external customers
- Live the Values – Being “Buddy”
- Keeps the “Buddy Values” alive (Kindness, humility, warmth, honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, and passion) – It’s not just what you do, but how you do it – Contributes to a positive and productive environment
- Functional Expertise – Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job – Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices – Puts learning into practice
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Team Builder – It’s all about “We”
- Sets team goals and roles – Develops, motivates and empowers – Delivers constructive and encouraging feedback – Holds people accountable for results – Recognizes high performance
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Change Leader – Change is the essence of life
- Challenges the current point of view – Puts changes in context for the team – Executes changes that impact the business – Is proactive and positive – Listens to and keeps the team up to speed
- Adaptable – We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial – We own it
- Collaborative – There’s no “I” in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused – We put ourselves in Tory’s shoes
- Live the Values – We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise – We’re constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementTory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Disability AccommodationTory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact [email protected]