Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world's most iconic brands.
When applying for this role, please also attatch a portfolio.
A Commercial Kidswear Designer reviews the commercial performance of products and enhances continuity products or develops new products to meet the needs of customers and drive the best commercial outcomes for Frasers. They research trends in the market, through all types of media, observation and through the development of brands. On the back of the research (or on the back of briefing from the Commercial Management Team) they adapt existing products, revise the product mix or design new products, balancing following trends with a product's commercial performance.
- Research, Analyze and Develop current products commercially but innovatively
- Create, develop and design new ranges for the relevant brand.
- Create and maintain brand consistency with brand and customer profiles across all product groups.
- Deliver innovative apparel designs that are; functional, commercial and relevant to the brand.
- Liaising and supporting senior designers, factories and suppliers to ensure relevant research, range plans, tech packs and development are clearly communicated.
- Support and assist Junior designers on their development and training
An opportunity like this at Frasers is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limitsand take the team with you
- Own itand back it
- Not hesitateand act with purpose
- Be commercialand customer-focused.
- Experience in a relevant design discipline e.g., Design or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Experience in the creation of artworks and new design formats.
- Efficient in full Adobe Suite (illustrator and Photoshop are a must).
- Ability to generate ideas and concepts.
- Project management experience - proven track record of delivering complex projects.
- Track record of using knowledge and experience to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Track record of managing & delivering to time and cost
- Managing large volumes of SKUs