Lane Bryant Fashion Stylist (Part-time)
There are brands you work for, and there are those that you want to be a part of. At Lane Bryant, we strive to be the latter— to be more than a specialty fashion brand. Our personalized service, empathetic experiences, and Lane Bryant community keep us connected to our customer (and each other) in unique ways, making us the longest-standing and most-loved brand in the plus-size market. We are truly customer-obsessed— responding to her needs, creating confidence, and inspiring a lifetime of possibilities with a combination of modern, upbeat fashion, flattering fit, innovative design solutions and uncompromised comfort for every corner of her life. We offer sizes 10-40 across our apparel, accessories, Cacique intimates and LIVI activewear.
If you love fashion and want to be a part of a healthy, thriving, and inclusive brand, Lane Bryant is your place. Create your Lane with us at our Columbus, Ohio brand headquarters or at any of our stores nationwide. For more information, visit www.lanebryant.com.
Ready to apply? We currently have an opportunity for a Lane Bryant Fashion Stylist (Part-time) to join our team located at our Store 6142-Riverdale Village-LaneBryant-Coon Rapids, MN 55433.
Position Overview:OVERVIEW: ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIESSales Associates are required to:
- Support a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Guest
- Demonstrate selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Drive store goals with each segment
- Build Guest Loyalty by team selling Pants, Cacique and Credit
- Support event execution
- Cover Sales Floor and Fitting Room at all times
- Maintain awareness of all sales promotions
- Effectively handle multiple Guests and projects
- Partner with Store Leadership Team to execute floorsets to visual brand standards
- Replenish Sales Floor as needed
- Execute Store Maintenance checklists (neat, clean and tidy) including Service Desk
- Responsible for contributing to the efforts to prevent shrink and safety awareness
- Own training and self development
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- 1 year of specialty retail experience
- High school diploma required
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.
Store 6142-Riverdale Village-LaneBryant-Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Position Type:Regular/Part time
Equal Employment OpportunityThe Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application process.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.