Lead Creative - Football
About Frasers Group
Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world's most iconic brands.
We're reimagining retail and believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We've never been afraid to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We're not sitting back - there's no room for hesitation.
About Sports Direct
Sports Direct is going through a monumental evolution.
We are in a process of change and elevation, we have a new team, a new brand direction, a new look and feel, a new purpose and a new way of doing things.
We believe that Sports is the great equalizer, and this is what our new brand is based upon.
Job descriptionOVERVIEW OF ROLE
Working in partnership with the Creative Copywriter, Senior Marketing Manager and wider creative team, the Lead Creative will be responsible generating visual concepts in response to briefs. This covers all media platforms, including:
- Digital communications, websites, mobile apps and emails
- Marketing materials
- Press advertising
- Television and video
- Logos and branding
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are Football obsessed and looking to join a newly formed Sports Direct Creative and marketing department working within a fast-paced culture across a variety outputs. You must be used to developing and taking ideas from inception through to completion whilst owning the process end to end.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
· Introducing and applying expert art direction to the visual elements of creative projects.
· Ensuring a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns such as YouTube, retail stores nationwide, web & more.
· Inspiring and motivating the business to be creatively progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive visual work.
· Using your design skills to produce mock ups and visuals utilising the adobe creative suite.
· In some cases, reviewing the work of designers and providing direction and feedback.
· Collaborating with the creative copywriter to integrate key messaging which further enhances the content and call to actions.
· Uncovering new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns.
· Working in partnership with our producers during pre-production and whilst on set to ensure that the requirements are being captured.
· Attending production & shoots with athletes & players directing the creative across photography in collaboration with the photographer and production teams.
- Competitive basic salary.
- 28 days holiday a year inclusive of bank holidays
- 20% Staff Discount across all Frasers group Stores
ProfileWHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
· A strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration and animation.
· A broad understanding of marketing design and layout will also be expected.
· The ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts.
· The confidence to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally to our key brand partners.
· A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of our key brand partners like Nike, adidas, PUMA etc.
· A passion for advertising and commercial art.
· A keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
· The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
· High level IT skills in the latest art and design packages.
· A good awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms.
· An innovative approach to the media and the ways in which advertising is carried.
A STRONG CULTURAL FIT
· We're an energetic team looking for a new squad member who can keep up!
· Fundamental that you have a solution-orientated mindset.
· Football & Sport is a daily part of our lives, and the successful candidate should have a passion for keeping active and up to date with what's happening in the sporting landscape.
· Wallflower's need not apply!