The Creative team at Stitch Fix combines exceptional creativity with data-driven insights to make impactful brand experiences and programs that resonate with current and prospective clients, shape our industry, and contribute to every part of our business. Through close partnership with the Marketing team, we work to bring the full world of fashion and style to women, men, and kids on their own terms. This pursuit engenders an invigorating professional atmosphere in which we employ a combination of art and science to provide our clients with novel ways to discover their style, find inspiration that moves them, and deliver them a personalized shopping experience. We believe we have only scratched the surface of our opportunity, and we are looking for incredible talent to contribute to our progress. Please join us, and play your role in helping us continue our trajectory of innovation and client satisfaction.
About The RoleAs a Lead Designer at Stitch Fix you will be able to make an impact on our creative expression by bringing your blend of digital design fundamentals, passion for brand building, and collaborative communication skills. You will join a diverse team of talented individuals who possess a refined aesthetic; an appreciation of user-centered, functional design; and a passionate and focused pursuit of their craft. Your primary responsibility will be solving Marketing briefs through the development and implementation of design solutions for digital and print media. This role is highly collaborative—you will work closely with our Lead Designers, Art Directors, and Creative Director as well as with creative peers in Copy, Styling and Photography.
You're Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will…
- Design fashion-forward marketing emails, ad campaigns, identity systems for exclusive clothing brands, in-house communications, and other digital and print collateral that is consistent with our brand image, informed by business results and client insights.
- Elevate and innovate our visual creative while maintaining brand standards.
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing team members to drive and design compelling assets across all channels including but not limited to social, digital and email.
- Be empowered to make confident design decisions, assert your point-of-view, and be persuasive in bringing others along while adhering to project requirements, objectives, and timelines upholding brand standards across all projects.
- Take ownership of projects from concept through production.
- Participate in a healthy culture of design criticism and mentorship by having an active voice in cross-functional design reviews.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Stay on top of trends in fashion, design, and photography.
- 7+ of experience as a creative graphic designer.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment (agency or in-house) that focuses on “brand-building” by creating stunning visual creative across a range of styles; experience in fashion is strongly desired.
- An online portfolio of inspiring work that demonstrates a thoughtful design process, and production expertise across a variety of formats.
- A proven ability to interpret and employ existing brand guidelines in the context of developing new creative assets in a digital landscape.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Design, Advertising, Communication Design, or commensurate work experience (internships count!).
- Demonstrated proficiency in information design, visual hierarchy, page layout, typography, 2D design principles and color theory and conversant in print production; experience with a dynamic medium, such as video editing or motion graphics is a plus.
- Fluency with common design software (Adobe CC, Figma, GSuite, CMS tool) for the creation and delivery of visuals and presentations.
- Communication skills which enable you to articulate strategic design intent through compelling visual language concepts, mood boards, and design mock-ups.
- A passion for collaborating with others and thriving in a dynamic, deadline driven environment.
- We are a group of bright, kind people who are motivated by challenge. We value integrity, innovation and trust. You’ll bring these characteristics to life in everything you do at Stitch Fix.
- We cultivate a community of diverse perspectives— all voices are heard and valued.
- We are an innovative company and leverage our strengths in fashion and tech to disrupt the future of retail.
- We win as a team, commit to our work, and celebrate grit together because we value strong relationships.
- We boldly create the future while keeping equity and sustainability at the center of all that we do.
- We are the owners of our work and are energized by solving problems through a growth mindset lens. We think broadly and creatively through every situation to create meaningful impact.
- We offer comprehensive compensation packages and inclusive health and wellness benefits.
We're changing the industry and bringing personal styling to every body. We believe in a service and a workplace where you can show up as your best, most authentic self. The Stitch Fix experience is not merely curated—it’s truly personalized to each client we style. We are changing the way people find what they love. We’re disrupting the future of retail with the precision of data science by combining it with human instinct to find pieces that fit our client’s unique style. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. This results in a simple, yet powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women and kids throughout the US and UK. We believe we are only scratching the surface and are looking for incredible people like you to help us boldly create our future.
Find a career that looks good on you—apply today!
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.