Lead, Finance Data & Analytics Products
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
With an ambitious long-term growth strategy, NIKE is counting on the Finance function to thrive in its mission to drive and deliver value to every shareholder. Our consumers are demanding more, increasing the complexity of our business models and need to move faster with greater precision. NIKE Finance is on a multi-year digital transformation journey, including focus on data and analytics to link decisions to financial results.
The Finance Business Intelligence team’s mission is to harness the power of data. We are building a sustainable base of connected data, modernizing the delivery of financial insights, and creating a center of gravity for analytics innovation. To achieve our goals, we are creating a pipeline for talent, including specialists in data governance, data product management, data analysis, and reporting and analytics innovation. In every role we’re seeking extraordinary talent with a passion for data and analytics, a well-adapted focus on business value, and the ability to influence change.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Lead, Finance Data & Analytics Products with analytics, finance acumen and product owner experience leading large-scale agile initiatives.
This person is used to navigating ambiguity with changing requirements and evolving processes. The candidate thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and is excited by the challenge of bringing complex, massive data to light in a way that is simple for Finance teams to use. Someone who asks questions, is continually learning while finding opportunities to share knowledge with your teammates. The ideal candidate's knowledge, passion and experience help prioritize, solve problems, and guide the extended team. Most importantly, they actively seek opportunities to be a good partner because the team’s success is their success.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with the Product Cost team to define, prioritize, and communicate the vision and roadmap across Finance Transformation initiatives; ensure alignment to company, functional, and technology strategies!
You will be responsible for leading alignment with project and technical partners on scope, dependencies and status. You will regularly provide oversight of strategy, technical and transition management aspects. You will ensure teams have the full business context and understanding of the Nike and Finance environment to create valuable solutions. You will assess the business impact of different solutions, the trade-off between the needs of different groups, then prioritize, execute and communicate the team’s progress to your high level business partners.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will engage with Global and Geography Finance and cross-functional partners to understand business requirements, including Revenue & Margin Management, Business Planning, Demand and Supply Management and Global Sourcing and Manufacturing. You will partner with the Product Cost Global Process Owner and program management to understand and manage dependencies across investments and ensure data and reporting needs are met. You will work closely with Enterprise Data & Analytics, including dedicated squads of business systems analysts, data engineers, architects, and other technology experts. You will collaborate with other Finance Business Intelligence leaders to integrate governance, data management, reporting and analytics best practices into Finance data products.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business, or Finance or higher or Combination of relevant education, experience and training
- MBA and/or advanced degree preferred but not required
- 8+ years in data product management, reporting or analytics
- Experience in leading teams of product managers, data analysts, engineering, and scrum/project managers
- Experience in data warehousing, dimensional modeling and standard methodologies with regard to data management, ETL, API integrations, and data governance
- Finance experience working in a global business environment preferred
- SAP, SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Amazon Web Services, Snowflake literacy desirable
- Strategic mindset with ability to question the status quo, see opportunities, define and lead change
- Ability to communicate business and technical concepts to all levels of the organization
- Expert understanding of Agile methodologies and principles such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, and XP Programming, and how they’re applied in the workplace
- Project management capabilities to lead multiple project streams and complexity; propensity for thinking through projects in a process-oriented way
- Passion for data and governance with demonstrated ability to use data to tell a story and influence decision making
- Finance competence and focus on measurable business impact
- Ability to foster collaboration across a large organization, encourage confidence, and empower groups to collectively meet common objectives
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.