Lead Merchandiser/Designer, Bath & Body
Our client, a fashion accessories company, is looking for a Lead Merchandiser/Designer to join their health/body accessories department in NYC!
- Manage merchandise assortments for shampoos, soaps, etc.
- Develop and implement seasonal strategies
- Collaborate with the sales team in meetings and make account vision come to life
- Create seasonal line plans working with design, PD, and production
- Prepare seasonal product presentations and communicate pricing strategies
- Will directly manage 1-2 designers
- Bachelor's degree in Merchandising, Design, or relevant field
- 3-5+ years of merchandising, product development, and/or design experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Needs a Merchandiser with a DESIGN eye
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Adobe Creative Cloud
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.