Lead Project Manager, Global Visual Merchandising & Styling
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. is in perpetual motion. Administrative employees help Nike teams around the world keep up with the company’s rapid pace. They act as liaisons embedded in business functions and geographies. Their talents — problem solving, organization, time management and more — help fuel the success of their teams. Nike’s diverse group of administrative assistants and receptionists embodies professionalism and models core Nike values to guests and fellow employees.
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game!
Come and join our growing team! We’re looking for an organized, enthusiastic, and collaborative Project Manager who can help us tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through retail strategy, product presentation, and O2O consumer engagement.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for an experienced project manager to drive operational excellence for the Visual Merchandising & Styling discipline within the Global Retail Marketing function, ensuring efficient and effective workflow process and that business objectives are met.
The ideal candidate loves working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, positive and collaborative team environment. They're a self-starter who thrives on working through ambiguity and enjoys leading new and innovative ways for their team.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
As a key member of the Retail Marketing Project Management team, the Visual Merchandising & Styling Project Manager will lead work streams for the VMS team, inclusive of priority seasonal and season-less projects.
- Project manage VMS workstreams (i.e., Seasonal Visual Merchandising directives, Seasonal Styling directives, Mannequin development projects, Seasonal Lab Sets & Season-less priority projects)
- Help create and drive the One Marketing VMS seasonal process
- Manage vendor relationships and budget
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive dates and gates, to deliver on time & within budget
- Manage distribution of deliverables to Geos, Geo communications, touch points, Global / Geo feedback sessions and postmortem conversations
- Project manage multiple workstreams at one time & provide detailed project tracking reports that identify key deliverables and timelines
- Update Retail Marketing priority projects project tracker and create VMS specific project trackers & workback schedules
- Manage T & E requests for team
- Drive cross functional alignment and communication with partners
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
In this role, you will work with a diverse set of individuals, teams, and functions across Global & Geography organizations. This role reports directly to the Global Retail Marketing Director of Project Management, and is encouraged to build and sustain strong relationships with Consumer Direct Marketing, NSIL team, Merchandising, Retail Design, and Project Management function, in addition to outside vendors & agencies. You will work closely with Geography teams to both provide critical functional direction.
What you will bring
- 3-5+ years of proven experience in Project Management or similar field, retail experience a plus
- Possess a clear passion for Project Management & a clear understanding of how to successfully manage scope, schedule & budget.
- Ability to see around corners and anticipate scope creep and timing issues.
- Ability to navigate and utilize complex Project Management tools (ie Air Table)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong influencing & negotiating skills.
- A track record of implementing process.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills.
- Pro-active problem solver, with the ability to assess an issue and develop action steps for resolution.
- Able to work as part of a matrix, with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally towards a common goal.
- Can-do demeanor with the shown ability to adapt to changes in business needs or direction.
- A passion for the Athlete*, Sport* and Culture along with a sense of humor and modesty - ensuring team success, while having fun.
- Ability to create unique and inspiring solutions for various retail environments. Apparel and footwear experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of the current retail landscape and the latest trends and innovations for retail.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.