LEAD RECEIVING ASSOCIATE
For more than 30 years, K&G Fashion Superstore (K&G) has provided value-conscious customers with the latest fashions and styles at the best possible prices. Offering a wide selection of designer brands discounted up to 60% off department store prices at our 80 stores, K&G is a leading shopping destination for brand-name apparel, footwear, and accessories for the entire family.
We invest in our people and continuously work towards fostering an inspirational, inclusive, and innovative culture, so that every team member has a true sense of belonging. We help people confidently express their true selves so they can be their best.We Have Immediate Openings – Start Right Away!
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible schedules to meet your availability!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous employee discount on first purchase
- Ongoing discounts on purchases made at any Tailored Brands store.
- Customer service – or as we call it – culture of customer-obsession by being customer-ready and delivering a world-class experience every day.
- Desire to learn and adapt to new programs.
- Ability to work well and consult with associates at all levels and contribute to a positive work environment.
are responsible for performing a variety receiving and merchandise processing, but not limited to:
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and productivity of receiving process
- Ensuring the merchandise is correctly checked in, ticketed, hung, folded, tagged delivered to the proper staging or selling floor area on a daily basis
- Inputting all receiving information in the Store Receiving and Transfer (SRT) System and Manager’s Workstation in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining all receiving paperwork and files
- Processing in a timely and accurate manner all RTV’s, transfers and damaged merchandise according to Company procedures
- Ensuring proper receiving procedures are used to eliminate and/or control inventory shortages and overages.
Ability to stand and walk for the majority of work shift, frequently bend, squat and twist, lift up to 50 lbs., climb a ladder to reach merchandise and or supplies.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the law.Work Locations:
00305 San Antonio Pavilions SC 25 Ne Loop 410 Suite 100 San Antonio 78216Job:
K&G Fashion SuperstoreShift: