Lead, Solutions Architect- Remote
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can't imagine living without.
The Under Armour Omni Technology team is responsible for aspects of technology for E-Commerce, Inventory, Retail, and associated Omni experiences. The team is currently seeking a Lead Solution Architect - Store Systems. This role helps design, recommend, and build solutions across our ecommerce, marketing, and retail technologies to advance our customer experiences in-store, guides developers and engineers on technical standards for connecting end points, data, and systems to our Point of Service platforms. The ideal candidate is a subject matter export having worked extensively with Point-of-Sale and Order Management systems, payment integrations and physical instore technologies and is familiar with APIs, data transformations and interfaces and feature enablement through Agile delivery teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead design, build, and support of our Global Point of Service systems integrations to our Product and Supply Chain systems, Order Management Systems, Consumer Engagement and Commerce platforms including SalesForce Commerce, Marketing and Service Cloud. Execute enhancements, projects and IT Requests for global retail enterprise systems and supported interfaces
- Contributes project artifacts including solution and mapping documents, data flows and landscape diagrams to architecture repositories, and ensures ongoing maintenance
- Lead discovery and development of project business cases by evaluating business requirements and using deep knowledge of business processes and solutions capabilities in area determine high level solution and level of effort estimates
- Provide subject matter expertise and L3/L4 escalation support for global store systems or questions related to integrations, interfaces and mapping
- Participated in agile delivery cross functional teams leading solutioning and design of new consumer experiences, feature and capability enablement in store systems including Point of Service
- Ownership of Store Systems solutioning of new Global Point of Service Solution and POS Replatforming
- Ownership of designing, documenting, and mapping all integrations to and from our Point of Service solutions
- Guides developers and engineers on technical standards for connecting end points, data, and systems to our Point of Service platforms
- Works in agile cross functional product delivery team to design and architect new interfaces for data exchanges from and to point of sale solutions
- Automation and optimization of technology solutions: build, optimize, enhance and maintain point of service interface jobs and workflows using approved workflow automation tool
- Interacts with Digital and Retail Experience Product Teams and functional partners (Store Ops, Global Retail, Asset Protection, Privacy and Compliance, Cyber Security, Legal & Global Technology) supporting discovery efforts and development of business cases, leading technical solutioning on cross functional projects
- Works with external consultants in agile delivery model and Solution provider (POS Vendors) on optimization of interfaces platform extendibility
- Manages consulting resources responsible to execute and deliver against projects and major enhancements
- Transitions project work and system changes to service provider, providing detailed solution and mapping documentation, training and knowledge transfer
- Provide functional expertise and L3/L4 escalation support for global store systems
- Strong consumer-centric focus with knowledge of retail, consumer experience and omni enablement
- Experience leading change management or transformation initiatives.
- Understands emerging technology trends and disruptions
- Ability to analyze complex business challenges.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and enthusiasm to be hands-on with testing innovative technologies while understanding real-world applications
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and committed to meeting deadlines
- Bachelors in MIS, Comp. Sci, Business Management, or related field
- 5+ years of direct support and design experience with Point of Sale or Enterprise Retail systems
- Hands on experience in multiple full life-cycle POS and/or ERP project
- Location: Home Office
- Return To Work Designation: Fully Remote
- Travel: Occasional Travel to UA offices and/or conferences, etc. should be expected
- Licenses/Certifications: ITIL certification is a plus
- No Relocation Provided
Learn more about Under Armour's COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policieshere.