Lead Technical Product Manager, Consumer & Marketplace (Open to remote work, except the following locations: SD, VT, and WV)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will own product strategy and roadmaps for a dedicated workstream in Nike’s Global Technology organization. This role is driven by defining strategic priorities and laying out a product vision. You must transform vision into actions and create measurable product plans.
The Global Technology teams to which someone may be aligned include:
- Global Architecture & Platforms
- Planning & Manufacturing
- Marketing Technology
- Corporate Functions & Converse
- Global Operations and Logistics
- Global Supply Management & Air Manufacturing Innovation
- Product Innovation & Consumer Creation
- Enterprise Data & Analytics
As a Technical Product Manager, you will focus on driving excellence in product and platform strategy and execution. You will work in close collaboration with various teams within Global Technology (e.g., Digital Technology Program Office, Engineering leaders) and key Functional Teams across the business (e.g., Global Operations Team, Marketplace). TPM Leaders will require experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology.Lead and manage end to end enterprise roadmap
- Lead the creation of an end to end product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for a function in partnership with Engineering teams and the business
- Partner with all stakeholders to understand Business needs, outcomes and value and ensure roadmaps are aligned to those needs
- Ensure roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
- Ensuring Tech Team roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
- Collaborating with other TPM's, Domain TPM's and the Central TPM Leader to address dependencies across Global Tech; provide inputs into overall end to end Global Tech roadmap development
- Partnering with all stakeholders to understand business needs and goals and providing strategic advice on how to respond
- Utilizing a "customer-centric" mindset in designing roadmaps and building products/platforms that both meet current and future enterprise needs
- Developing product and platform strategies to ensure they deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built to be scalable and agile
- Bringing best-in-class market and industry insights to platform and product strategy
Deliver value to the business via products & platforms while elevating product management maturity
- Use a value framework to make product and platform decisions
- Drive the execution steps of product management in accordance with the value framework
- Drive adherence to all standard TPM ways of working (e.g., process, artifacts, templates, collaboration models)
- Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution against the end to end roadmap and adjusting roadmaps as necessary
- Ensure TPM maturity throughout all levels of the Tech Team, including support for the discipline (e.g., role development, career pathing)
You will be responsible for working closely with Engineering teams, collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., other TPM's, Business leads, Domain leads, HR/Finance), and facilitating decision-making across priorities with Portfolio Management. You will work with our Digital Product Creation partners and cross-functional teams in Line Planning and Merchandising, Design, and Manufacturing to understand the needs and aspirations of our consumersWHAT YOU BRING
We're looking for someone with at least 5+ years of experience in product management and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- Strong Analytical and Data Visualization Skills
- Great business acumen and communication skills
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong meeting and work session facilitation skills
- Strong project planning and organizational skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Validated ability to adapt to new technologies and tools, changing needs, processes, and ambiguity
- Strong understanding of Design Thinking Concepts and Design Leadership
- Strong understanding of Value-Driven Frameworks
- Product Management experience conducting strategic quantitative and or qualitative analysis in a cross-functional enterprise environment in the tech industry to support and improve business operations involving program, process, or product management
- Managing day to day project communications and contributing to Sr. executive management reports and business presentations
- Product Management, strategic management consulting, financial analysis, sales/business development, technology, and P&L management
- Writing both long and short-term product planning reports, including strategic market analysis, product placement, and financial/business reporting
Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $145,000.00 per year. Information about benefits can be foundhere.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.