Lead Technical Product Manager, Data Tech Foundation
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
As Nike accelerates and operationalizes its One Technology Roadmap; it has become apparent there is a need for a team and structure that will be responsible for building high-quality enterprise products and platforms at scale. Technology Product Management will play an integral part of the Global Technology team as we move into a technology-led strategy for Nike, with the Domain Technology Product Manager being an essential component of that team. This function has a deep understanding of how to bring the best of Global Tech together, including a deep understanding of how to best incorporate platform capabilities.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are hiring for the position of Technology Product Manager (TPM) supporting the Data Technology Foundation products within the Global Architecture & Platform as a Service domain. Global Architecture & Platform as a Service provides the architecture, platforms, innovations, and initiatives that enable our customers and the business to have the agility, fast time-to-market, and cost effectiveness they need to be successful through an ecosystem of composable platforms. This role is driven by defining strategic priorities, laying out a product vision, translating vision into actions and creating measurable product plans and objectives through technology.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As a TPM Leader, you will focus on driving excellence in product and platform strategy and execution working in close collaboration with various teams within Global Technology like Digital Technology Program Office, Technical Product Management and Engineering, along with key functional teams across the business such as Global Operations Team and Consumer & Marketplace.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Lead the creation of an end to end product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for a function in partnership with Engineering teams and the business
- Developing product and platform strategies to ensure they deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built for scale and agility
- Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution against the end to end roadmap and adjusting roadmaps as necessary
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
The Lead TPM will work closely with Engineering teams, collaborating with cross-functional partners (e.g., other TPM's, Business leads, Domain leads, HR/Finance), and facilitating decision-making across priorities with Portfolio Management. You will work with our Digital Product Creation partners and teams in Line Planning and Merchandising, Design, and Manufacturing to understand the needs and aspirations of our consumers.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience in an agile environment having delivered products from idealization to launch
- Experience working in a dynamic, matrixed environment
- Demonstrated experience in conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and analytics
- Validated ability to adapt to new technologies and tools, changing needs, processes, and ambiguity
- Sound understanding of design thinking concepts, value-driven frameworks and design leadership
- Sound analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills to communicate data-driven results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Expertise in building and translating product strategies into well-defined product narratives / intent documents with clear objectives, expected outcomes, key performance indicators, and requirements
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.