Lead Technology Product Manager
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As Nike accelerates and operationalizes its One Technology Roadmap; it has become apparent there is a need for a team and structure that will be responsible for building high-quality enterprise products and platforms at scale. Technology Product Management will play an integral part of the Global Technology team as we move into a technology-led strategy for Nike, with the Domain Technology Product Manager being an essential component of that team. This function has a deep understanding of how to bring the best of Global Tech together, including a deep understanding of how to leverage platform capabilities.Who are we looking for
We are hiring for the position of Supply Planning Principle Technology Product Manager (TPM) supporting the Planning & Manufacturing domain.
The Lead Product Manager of Inventory Management, Technical Product Management, will own Inventory Management for Global Operations and Logistics. As a Global Technical Product Manager, this is a role that will entail building the strategy, vision, and roadmap, in the above area by using your industry knowledge, technical skill, and ability to influence while working with several Multi-functional Global and Geo collaborators (Business, Product, Engineering, UX and Architecture). The key work will include building and completing the product vision and strategy to deliver on our goals for cost, service, convenience, innovation and sustainability.What you will work on
As a TPM Leader, you will focus on driving excellence in product and platform strategy and execution. You will work in close collaboration with various teams within Global Technology (e.g., Digital Technology Program Office, Engineering leaders) and key Functional Teams across the business (e.g., Global Operations Team, Marketplace). TPM Leaders will require experience designing creative, quality technical products, enabling business capabilities, and objectives through technology.Lead and manage end to end enterprise roadmap
- Lead the creation of an end-to end product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for a function in partnership with engineering and business teams
- Partner with all collaborators to understand business needs, outcomes and value, and ensure roadmaps are aligned to those needs
- Ensure roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
- Ensuring Tech Team roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
- Collaborating with other TPM's, Domain TPM’s, and the Central TPM Leader to address dependencies across Global Tech; provide inputs into overall end-to-end Global Tech roadmap development
- Partnering with all collaborators to understand Business needs and goals and providing strategic advice on how to respond
- Using a "customer-centric" approach in crafting roadmaps and building products/platforms that both meet current and future enterprise needs
- Developing product and platform strategies to ensure they deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built to be scalable and agile
- Bringing outstanding market and industry insights to platform and product strategy
Deliver value to the business via products & platforms while elevating product management maturity
- Use a value framework to make product and platform decisions
- Drive the execution steps of product management in accordance with the value framework
- Drive alignment to all standard TPM ways of working (e.g., process, artifacts, templates, collaboration models)
- Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution against the end to end roadmap and adjusting roadmaps as necessary
- Ensure TPM maturity throughout all levels of the Tech Team, including support for the field (e.g., role development, career pathing)
You will be responsible for working closely with Engineering teams, collaborating with multi-functional collaborators (e.g., other TPM's, Business leads, Domain leads, HR/Finance), and facilitating decision-making across priorities with Portfolio Management. You will work with our business product management teams within Demand & Supply to understand the needs and aspirations of both our Nike consumers and Nike planners.What You Bring
You should be skilled in product management, analytics, a structured and data-driven problem solver and have good interpersonal skills. Experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology will be critical. You should be comfortable conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and analytics. Additionally, you should be a skilled communicator with experience forming alliances and bringing together multiple collaborators to complete a common mission.
We're looking for someone with at least 5 years of product management experience and clearly shown these skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent combination of revelant education, experience, and training.
- Strong Analytical and Data Visualization Skills
- Great eye for business and communication skills
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong meeting and work session facilitation skills
- Strong project planning and organizational skills
- Experience working with multi-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Validated ability to adapt to new technologies and tools, changing needs, processes, and ambiguity
- Solid understanding of Design Thinking Concepts and Design Leadership
- Solid understanding of Value-Driven Frameworks
- Experience implementing products through software as a service (SaaS) solutions and partnerships
- Experience with implementing planning technology solutions for contract manufacturing
- Product Management experience conducting strategic quantitative and or qualitative analysis in a multi-functional enterprise environment in the tech industry to support and improve business operations involving program, process, or product management
- Managing day to day project communications and contributing to Sr. executive management reports and business presentations
- Product Management, strategic management consulting, financial analysis, sales/business development, technology, and P&L management
- Writing both long and short-term product planning reports, including strategic market analysis, product placement, and financial/business reporting
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.