Lead Visual Merchandiser
Winston Retail is looking for a passionate and energetic Visual Merchandiser to lead a team in the execution of visual concepts and merchandising strategies in apparel, accessories, and footwear departments at Walmart. As the team lead, you will be the principle contact with the client and inspire a team to convert shoppers into buyers and drive branding initiatives to increase overall sales. The ideal candidate will inspire, engage, and motivate a team of Visual Associates to bring to life the brand in a fun retail environment.
- Manage and direct the Associate team on the daily visual merchandising goals and strategies to ensure all Walmart store processes and protocols are followed
- Collaborate with store management to align Winston’s goals and visual merchandising concepts prior to execution
- Provide coaching and training to support Visual Associate team
- Elevate any team or store management concerns to the Director of Retail and Demonstrations
- Partner with store management to review sales results, completion of the daily store visit reports and photos that tell the story of the team’s accomplishments
- Participate in the recruitment, interview, and selection process for Associates
- 3-5 years of retail merchandising experience within apparel, footwear and accessories
- Experience leading and coaching a team to accomplish daily goals
- Proficient development and flawless execution of elevated visual merchandising initiatives
- Professional and effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, and email)
- A smartphone is required for reporting purposes, tablets are not recommended. For iOS users, we recommend an iPhone 6 or greater and iOS of 12.0 or greater. For Android users, we recommend devices that are no more than 5 years old and updated to Android OS 9.0 or greater.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift to 25 pounds, twist, bend, squat, climb a ladder, and stand for extended periods of time