Levi’s Apparel Design Intern
We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been passionate about innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to progress, authenticity and collaboration.
This summer you could have the opportunity to work for one of Levi Strauss & Co.’s iconic brands! Our Summer Internship opportunities give students real world work experience and exposure to one of the world’s leading fashion and apparel companies. Our 10 week Summer Internship Program is the perfect way to gain work experience within the core of the organization, while learning what a career at LS&Co. might have in store for you.
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, all interns will participate in an intern group project dedicated to a critical business initiative as well as be exposed to all areas of our business and our brands. Leadership seminars and career exploration series connect our interns to our leaders and educate around different career paths. Intern performance will be assessed using out internal review process and could potentially lead to a full-time offer.
Primary Responsibilities May Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Support the Men or Women’s Design team with the development of product from inception to floor
- Research market trends and concepts that support the brand identity
- Support in creating fit, fabric, finish, and trim developments
- Assist team with sketches, tech packs and maintaining data entry and product line sheets
- Cultivate relationships and effectively communicate to cross-functional partners including Merchandising and Product Development
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program
- Must be in junior year (rising senior at time of internship) with a graduation date of spring 2024
- Demonstrates passion for apparel industry and product knowledge
- Computer literacy including proficiency with MS Office applications
- Knowledge and proficiency with Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Good working knowledge of garment construction
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; detail orientated and thorough
- Exceptional problem solving and organization capabilities
- High degree of flexibility and initiative with limited direction
- Energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in LS&Co.
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.