Levi's: Assistant Designer - Accessories
You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
About The Job
- Sustain the development, evolution and communication of a brand look that supports the brand identity
- Assist one or more designers to build the design process components to achieve targets for the seasonal calendar, assortment plan and source location requirements
- Contribute to the development of seasonal design platforms and concepts by identifying consumer relevant opportunities through market research
- Sustain effective partnerships with Merchandising, Product Development and Sourcing to ensure products are engineered to profit and quality/aesthetic goal
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Industrial Design, or Accessory Design, however a combination of college education and related work experience may be used as a substitute
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a design environment
- Create detailed sketches in Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent working knowledge of pattern making and overall bag/garment construction
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task through a fast-paced environment
- You are an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in LS&Co
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered.
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.