New York, NY, USAPosted 1 month ago
PRIMARY DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to the Logistics function at our NY Logistics Platform
- Timely processing of stock transfers into and out of the NY Platform, in SAP, for all sales networks
- Work closely with the Import / Export specialists for all export shipments processed from NY Platform
- Receive from carriers’ new packages and deliver to carriers all outgoing shipments per existing schedules
- Perform shipments per established RNA shipping policies. As necessary ensure appropriate packaging for the product being shipped.
- Handle stock within prescribed parameters within the platform.
- Conduct physical stock inventory counts per the annual physical inventory RNA schedule (more often as needed).
- Escort visitors in the platform as necessary.
JOB PROFILE Education:
- High School Diploma Required Experience:
- General awareness for handling high value pieces
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Technical Skills / Abilites:
- User experience with warehouse processing flows.
- SAP EWM experience is a plus.
- Must be able to Multitask in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to work standing up to 2-3 hours at a time or as needed. Personal Skills:
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- PC literate in MS suite application: MS Word, MS Excel, PPT.