Logistics Specialist - US
New York, NY, USAPosted 30 days ago
- Manage Logistics Service Providers (or 3PLs) on tactical & operational level based on KPI reporting and SLA agreements.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives together with our partners to increase efficiency and cost optimization.
- Solve operational issues that require the immediate attention to avoid bigger problems and communicate clearly to all parties impacted, including clear next steps and expectations.
- Be the point of contact for our internal teams, our (franchise) stores and external partners concerning inbound, outbound, and return shipments.
- Be the back-up of your colleagues that look after the EMEA and APAC markets.
- Preferably have a track-record (minimum 2-3 years) in a similar role and/or fashion industry.
- A pro-active and flexible mindset and being able to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Are well known with related logistics themes like customs, RFID, freight forwarding, last mile transportation, and KPI dashboards.
- Like to ‘get your hands dirty’. Diving into processes to understand and solve issues is what you like to do.
- Appreciation for our product and how we position ourselves in the market.
- A Bachelor or Master degree, preferably related to Supply Chain.
- You deliver tangible results and drive continuous improvements together with our LSPs.
- You are flexible, able to multitask and have a no-nonsense mentality.
- You manage and coordinate peak period (i.e., season switch, outlets) in a smooth way.
- You make sure that the operation is smooth and reliable.
- You are structured, proactive and you can communicate (written and verbal) in fluent English.
- Autonomy – we do not care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity – make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth – we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Teamwork – You will work in a great team that appreciate a good laugh, but also support each other where needed.
- Style – Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.