an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents’ effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company’s guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation.
You areseeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you’re prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:When you join us, you’re joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You’ll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth – you’ll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you’ll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You will be responsible for supporting the development and leading the execution of lifecycle marketing strategies that drive engagement and grow share of wallet with Tory Burch customers. You are a champion of our customers and get to work as a cross-functional leader that is empowered to propose and execute new ideas grounded in qualitative and quantitative insights. A sense of humor is a plus!
A Day In The LifeThe typical day is… atypical. You’ll design, execute and optimize new and existing omni-channel lifecycle marketing initiatives to activate customers and drive deeper engagement and loyalty. Or you’ll be leveraging quantitative and qualitative insights to develop strategies and optimize programs. The consistent thread is that you’ll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
To Land This Role
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, CRM/lifecycle/engagement marketing preferred
- Experience with driving end-to-end lifecycle programs utilizing rigorous test & learn approach
- Strong professional storytelling skills using PowerPoint
- A track record of problem solving and ability to deliver creative solutions on the spot
- Analytical and data-driven insight development and decision making
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; proven success supporting multiple projects simultaneously, with precise attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills to build cross-functional relationships to achieve team goals
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express complex ideas, results, and areas of opportunities (both verbally and written)
- Proficient in Excel; Tableau, Google Analytics and/or MicroStrategy skills are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Customer is at the heart of the CRM & Loyalty team. We work cross-functionally to inspire and drive customer centricity across the organization. We take an entrepreneurial and agile approach to building and executing best-in-class customer strategy and programs designed to drive frequency, retention and long-term loyalty. If you have a passion for data-driven, customer marketing and work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, our team would love to hear from you.
How We Work Together
- Adaptable – We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial – We own it
- Collaborative – There’s no “I” in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused – We put ourselves in Tory’s shoes
- Live the Values – We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise – We’re constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementTory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Disability AccommodationTory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact [email protected]
NYC COVID-19 Vaccination RequirementTory Burch requires new hires employed in New York City to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 per the order of the Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene to Require COVID19 Vaccination in the Workplace. Tory Burch provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).