- Lead monthly, year-end closing process in compliance with US and PRC GAAP to ensure all financial statements are accurate, including managing/reviewing close activities such as journal entries and account reconciliations within closing timeline.
- Prepare PRC GAAP adjustment and assist reporting team to deliver accurate and detailed management reports in a timely manner.
- Responsible for supervision of General Ledger function.
- Review Fixed Assets reporting and monthly rollforward reconciliation.
- Oversee inventory management including monthly stock adjustment, weekly stock in transit and lead annual stock take process.
- Retail staff commission calculation.
- Execute internal control requirement and assist in continued optimization of process efficiencies.
- Participate in the preparation and process of annual audit for statutory and management report.
- Support company business expansion and other ad hoc projects upon necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Above 10 years accounting experience with 3 years in manager level at least, preferable in retail industry and in a multinational company.
- Solid working knowledge in both PRC & US GAAP reporting.
- Familiar with SAP, MS Office software and power point.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to drive accounting processes.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Responsible, hands on, independent, initiative and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong sense of urgency and follow up skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .