Manager Global Planning, Inventory and Operations, Dockers
You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Beyond Yoga.
As the Planning, Inventory, and Operations Manager at Dockers, you will report into the Dockers VP Product Development & MP&IM to guide our Planning strategy. You will use financial experience of end-to-end planning to provide operational initiative support. You will identify planning opportunities and risk and activate partners or resources to maximize or reduce these gaps. You will help implement the best planning capabilities and standardized planning processes and cross-regionally. The scope of this role is all brands, channels/ business models, and all regions.About the JobGlobal Planning and Operations
- Promote and own LRCP (revenue, units, margin) planning and review sessions
- Organize and own Seasonal COGS Framework and cross-functional review sessions
- Develop planning milestone calendar across planning team
- Support and organize regional target setting with regional planning and commercial leads
- Investment Review & Hind-sighting – Support, shape GTM check-point meetings
- Support management of special projects
- Develop reporting and sizing analysts
- Develop insights that promote better decision making through tool/report development
- Optimize inventory investments through sizing insights and optimization
- Lead planning analytics projects and requirements
- Relevant work experience with 3-5 years of apparel/retail or equivalent experience
- Experience with planning organizations or retail/wholesale environment
- Experience developing system-based training programs
- Experience working with a Merchandise Assortment Planning tool and retail planning experience
- Experience interpreting meaningful themes from quantitative data
- Collaborate with a broad and diverse team
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and business process modeling
- Diagnose and structure process issues; use rigor and logic to develop streamlined solutions
- Expertise in understanding complex systems landscape and interaction between systems and business process
The expected starting salary range for this role is $96,600- $146,200. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range based on the location of the role. The amount a particular employee will earn within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, experience, skills, performance and business needs.
Levi Strauss & Co. (LS&Co.) offers a total rewards package that includes competitive pay, incentive plans, and a wide array of benefits designed to help you and your family stay healthy, meet your financial goals, and balance the demands of your work and personal life. Available benefits vary depending upon the specifics of the role; details relating to a specific role will be made available upon request.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, benefits or other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Levi Strauss & Co. is committed to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and recruiting and maintaining a workforce that welcomes and respects people from diverse backgrounds while enabling our employees to make an impact. We value the unique combination of talents, experiences, and perspectives of each employee, making our collective success possible.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
Paid Family Leave
San Francisco, CA, USAFULL TIME/PART TIME