Manager, In-Market Visual Merchandising
As the largest jewellery company in the world, we a give a voice to millions of people’s loves every day. Our beautiful products empower people all around the world to express themselves. We are proud to be part of their stories and the most important moments in their lives.
Where original thinking is welcomed, and can turn into positive impact in a heartbeat, we can dream big, dare to act, and deliver with care and passion. At Pandora where you can each craft far more than just an incredible career.
About the Team: Visual Merchandising at Pandora North America (NAM) is responsible for the execution of campaign and promotional materials across our entire fleet of stores in the US.
As a Manager, In-Market Visual Merchandising, you will have an instrumental role within our dynamic Marketing organization at Pandora. You will be managing an in-market VM team, helping to manage execution and implementation with excellence across all Sales Divisions.
Your Role as a Manager, In-Market Visual Merchandising:
- Manage in market VM-team for all Sales Divisions (NY, LA, Chicago, Dallas).
- Manage the field team’s travel schedules.
- Partner with retail leadership to ensure VM execution aligns with business strategies.
- Process improvement and communication.
- Partnering with the centralized team on Pandora store VM floor plans (new stores and updates to existing stores).
- Support VM Training needs for stores and field staff.
- Communicate feedback & postmortem details to central and global teams .
- Liaison between central NAM VM team and fields teams supporting all stores.
- Strong knowledge of visual merchandising principles.
- 5+ years management e xperience .
- 8-10 years experience in a field based visual merchandining role.
- Strategic planning and mindset, big picture thinking.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, excel, Adobe Suite.
- Passion for Retail.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop a remote/ field based team.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and an eagerness to learn.
- Collaborative, and a team player.
- Excellent time management skills & detail oriented.
- Problem solver.
NYC Salary: $135,000 to $150,000 (commensurate with experience)
About Pandora: Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated a revenue of DKK 23.4 billion in 2021.
Pandora’s recruitment procedures are designed to be transparent and clear for all candidates. This helps us ensure that applicants are provided with a fair and equal opportunity to demonstrate their competencies and skills by removing blocking factors, possible biases, and risks of discrimination. We encourage everyone applying to our vacancies to refrain from adding identity-related elements such as a photo, marital status and age.