Manager of Visual Operations - Cottonwood Mall 0202
The Manager of Visual Operations will provide leadership and direction to the store merchandising team and reports directly to the General Brand Manager. The Manager of Visual Operations will focus on creating an exciting and enticing store ambiance that will work in line with the Company’s value to drive customer satisfaction and deliver the best in store customer experience. Alongside the General Brand Manager, the Manager of Visual Operations must be a role model for the company, the customer first mentality and the culture.
- Works directly with General Brand Manager to set the visual presentation of the store through merchandising, floor set planning and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, shipment, loss prevention, and service.
- Drives results through creating short-term plans and long-term strategies, processes, and events that reflects a positive and rewarding experience with the company for both the customer and the employees.
- Assists in setting the tone and standards that drive customer satisfaction that will lead the business to be recognizable within the market, while maintaining flexibility in supporting store operation functions.
- Works with General Brand Manager and other members of management to create processes or programs in store that will drive sales and bottom-line profitability.
- Reinforces customer service values by coaching assistant managers, leads and brand ambassadors.
- Contributes in the coaching of visual expectation and education of the brand to help guide Assistant Managers, Leads and Brand Ambassadors in maximizing their product knowledge through customer service interaction.
- Stays up to date on retail trends and creates initiatives that aid in creating a notable customer experience.
- Communicates regularly with the management team regarding all aspects of sales, visual execution, customer feedback and Assistant Manager/Lead/Brand Ambassador performance.
- Develops the plan for floor sets, translates it into implementation steps and directs the other store assistant managers, leads and brand ambassadors to execute.
- Oversees all window execution, installs and styling of all window and interior mannequins. This includes making presentation adjustments based on store design type and assortment levels.
- Analyzes field merchandise reports and make necessary product placement/adjustments based on selling and field merchandise reports.
- Trains, coaches and directs Assistant Managers/Leads/Brand Ambassadors on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise presentation, and visual techniques as needed.
- Leads overall store earnings by driving top line sales and managing controllable contribution practicing Leader on Duty tasks.
- Helps set the tone and standards that drive customer satisfaction and that will lead the business to be recognizable within the market.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must have at least 2 to 4 years of retail management experience.
- Must have proven visual merchandising skill and ability within a high-volume retailer.
- Must demonstrate a strong customer focus.
- Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, and training, sales generation, strategic planning, authentic customer service, communication, conflict resolution, business acumen, time management, and POS and other retail software proficiency.
- Must be capable of conducting training workshops to instruct and achieve company standards.
- Must be cross-functionally sound in store operations. May be asked to step into Operations roles dependent on business needs.
- Must be able to provide feedback, develop others, embrace and lead change, and make decisions under ambiguity.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts.
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).