Manager, Omni Inventory Planning - Apparel
Provides leadership and direction to a team of Inventory Planners responsible for executing the company's inventory and merchandise strategies. Manages the training and development of a team that is both analytical and tactical. Partners with Merchandising, Merchandise Planning, Visual and the Field to ensure that in stock, inventory productivity, and assortment productivity business goals are met.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Partners with cross-functional leaders to create allocation strategies that support planned merchandising and financial objectives
- Manage team of Inventory Planners by creating a collaborative, innovative and results-orientated environment
- Balance workload priorities across departments and team to ensure successful execution
- Support the career development and skill development of team to ensure job satisfaction, retention and future talent development
- Administer product flow out of the distribution center and in-transit to stores.
- Communicate initial release and replenishment status within cross-functional team.
- Drives results by translating knowledge of size selling, geographic and store-attribute performance and trends into allocation action plan
- Recommend departmental strategies for packing pre-packs, size balancing and inventory balancing and forecasting optimization
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience:3+ years’ retail experience in planning or allocation; prior supervisory experience preferred
Education:Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and supervisory abilities
- Technical knowledge in PC based systems and application software including
- Arthur, and Island Pacific. Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
$97,000 - $112,720
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH