Manager, Program Management Office
Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Manager, Program Management Office - Product Development
Responsible for leading the end to end activities for Product Development (PD). Manages the product lifecycle from design concept, product creation to bulk production. Develops overviews to provide cross-functional team visibility to critical milestones, timing, resources, and areas of risk across their respective area. Leads the development process encompassing the management of Product Development Calendars, and special projects.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Manage PD project timelines partnering closely with internal Coach Teams (Design, Design Management, Global Merchandising, Materials Management, PD, Print team, Global Merchandise Planning, Visual Merchandising, Supply Operations, Service Providers, Raw Materials Suppliers, Global Marketing and Global Business unit partners)
- Manage PD timelines for all leather goods, Ready-to-wear and Footwear across Retail and Outlet; mitigate risks and barriers to achieve on-time execution
- Build strong relationships with cross functional teams and leverage relationships to drive execution
- Develop effective communication processes to inform the cross-functional teams about project progress, and key deliverables
- Identify process standards and best practices
- Facilitate PMO working sessions to achieve on-time execution of PD projects
- Summarize next steps/open items during PDT milestone meetings; schedule follow up outside of established/scheduled PDT activities/milestones
- Communicate key decisions/updates in between scheduled PDT activities/milestones
- Prepare for next scheduled PDT activities/milestones
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor's degree with 4- 6years of relevant project management experience.
- Ability to multi-task projects with equal priority, anticipate issues and provide creative solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail, superior communication, customer service and follow up skills
- Ability to build successful partnerships.
- Strong organizational skills, timely delivery of projects
- Ability to work under pressure and work against tight deadlines
- Ability to interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
- Fast learner, self-driven, natural curiosity, and enthusiasm
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft project, Teams, and Microsoft Office Suite and other project management tools
- Fashion or Luxury experience a plus
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or email@example.com
Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
BASE PAY RANGE $84,000.00 TO $105,000.00
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit