Manager R&D Fabrics BOSS Womenswear (m/f/d) | temporary
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a team player (m/f/d) who likes to make a difference and drive our collections forward in a dynamic, international environment. The highly motivated Collection Management BOSS Womenswear team is looking forward to you. The position is temporary for one year.
What you can expect:
- In close cooperation with the design and graphics interfaces, you develop outer fabric collections and are responsible for data management in parallel.
- The topic of sustainability is an important success factor and is actively promoted by you in product development.
- You are involved in the entire sampling process and communicate directly with our international raw material suppliers.
- You support the digital development and presentation of outer fabrics for the digital style development and the digital library.
- Digital colour development and release is also part of your duties.
- You will know and monitor the collection schedule and define the necessary milestones for collection management.
- You are actively involved in the preparation of presentations of outer fabric concepts for e.g. external market meetings.
- Enthusiasm for fashion and a good sense for quality and colours
- Successfully completed studies in the field of design or comparable training
- 2-3 years of professional experience in outer fabric development or design experience
- Upper fabric - knowledge of production processes, finishing methods and quality standards is helpful
- Experience with digital weaving of outer fabrics (CAD's/Penelope) is advantageous
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills
- High degree of flexibility as well as adaptability to market needs
- Good IT skills (Outlook, MS Office, PLM/SAP)
- Affinity with the BOSS brand
- Very good English skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.