Manager, Visual Merchandising
Visual Merchandising at Pandora North America (NAM) is responsible for the execution of campaign and promotional materials across our entire fleet of stores in the US & Canada. The Manager, Visual Merchandising (VM) is an instrumental role within our dynamic Marketing organization at Pandora. The Manager, VM will be the lead on all VM planning, and will provide strategic support across all deliverables, including point-of-sale materials and merchandise planning and guidance.
- Manage NAM directive/styling guidelines for campaign and promotional point of sale marketing (POSM) assets to support full network including owned stores, franchise locations, Multi brand retailers and outlets.
- Manage review process
- Manage showroom installations
- Manage VM direction for Disney partnership, in partnership with cross functional team members
- Manage VM direction for all stores including Owned & Operated, Franchise stores, Multibrand and Owned Shop in Shops (SIS)
- Manage wall graphic ordering program in partnership with the In-Market team
- Manage network expansion such as new store openings, remodels, refresh, SIS openings, and acquisitions with a focus on Visual Merchandising and in store execution and start kits
- Partners with the Creative and Go-To-Market teams on planning and execution
- VM support for engraving program
- Supports key initiatives such as Pop Ups, Kiosks, new product launches and partnerships where VM support is needed
- Manages Pandora store VM floor plans (new stores and updates to existing stores)
- Creates POSM reference sheets to support our VM plans
- Timely execution of Visual Merchandising plans and POSM to network in partnership with key business partners
- Management of cost savings on POSM assets both locally and globally
- Category growth metrics are in line with company goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Merchandising, Merchandise planning, Retail, Operations, store planning
- 5+ years of experience in Visual Merchandising
- 5+ years of experience in Retail
- Experience in project management, store planning, merchandise planning
- Experience in a global organization
- Experience in a field based Visual Merchandising position
- Strong knowledge of visual merchandising principles
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong computer skills include Microsoft office suite
- Passion for Retail
- Eagerness to learn
- Collaborative, team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Problem solver
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, excel, CRM program, Adobe Suite
Some travel may be needed.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with multiple plan options available based on your individual or family needs.
- An exceptional 401k plan with a 6% employer match and 100% immediate vesting!
- Tuition reimbursement for Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees.
- Employee Jewelry discount program!
- A peer-to-peer recognition program which allows employees to redeem recognition points for merchandise and travel
- An array of paid time off benefits such as, vacation, sick, personal days, volunteer day, celebration day, 10 company-recognized holidays and even your birthday!
Pandora designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished jewelry made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewelry is sold in more than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewelry at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated a revenue of DKK 23.4 billion in 2021.
At Pandora, we believe that creating an inclusive and diverse workplace and reflecting societal diversity in our customer engagement is essential to delivering on our company purpose: to give a voice to people’s loves. We dedicate ourselves to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of inclusion and diversity where everyone feels respected and valued.