Manager, Visual Merchandising and Photography
Are you a creative with a passion for servicing internal and external customers? Does showcasing your visual creative work for tradeshows and customers excite you? Well this role is for you! Interface is looking for aManager, Visual Merchandising & Photography
to support ourInterface
brand by creating innovative visual selling environments that are unique, inspiring, and customer centric.
TheManager, Visual Merchandising & Photographyis a key contributor to the IDS (Interface Design Studio) team creating and implementing product merchandising directives, overseeing all aspects of product photography and standards to achieve company’s goals pertaining to brand image, product presentation, and product sell through.
- Lead strategic & conceptual development of Interface merchandising/marketing materials including sample books, viewbooks, segment brochures/catalogs, website imagery, etc
- Provide visual merchandising strategy & product selection and oversee floor designs for Interface showrooms
- Provide proactive and reactive merchandising recommendations to maximize sales, including utilization of key analytic merchandising reports to highlight top selling products and tactics.
- Create product launch color palettes, inspiration boards, and floor designs.
- Co-Manage Visual Merchandising & Photography Associate, including but not limited to day to day responsibilities, training & professional development.
- Manage photoshoot and creative budgets to ensure we remain on budget and maximize efficiencies wherever possible.
- Partner with outside Agencies as needed to provide guidance on on merchandising & imagery approach & usage on projects
- Lead on location styling, product representation and overall shoot oversight.
- Support the merchandising shoot process via pre-spread concepts, sample acquisition, prop and furniture identification, on location styling and propping, creative direction, and production.
- Proof all photography and oversee color correction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Industrial Design, or Textile Sciences or related field preferred.
- 3+ years experience in Photoshoot, styling & retouching/color correction management
- Demonstrated understanding of effective product presentation and ability to translate concepts to finished product design.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, in person, on the phone and in writing.
- 3-5 years of Interior Designer or Visual Merchandising experience in commercial or retail setting required.
- Proficiency in the following programs preferred: Illustrator, Photoshop (including color correction), InDesign, Microsoft Office suite.
- Domestic travel for photoshoots, trade shows, customer meetings 20-30% of time
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We desire priority referrals of Protected Veterans for job openings at all locations within the State of Georgia. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled.