Manager - Visual Merchandising - Cherry Hill/Newark
The ideal visual merchandising manager is a strong communicator, highly organized, and fashion-oriented. The visual merchandising manager is responsible for the coaching and development of in-store visual teams, while achieving strategic company objectives and visual merchandising consistency.
A day in the life…
- Knowledgeable in all visual merchandising strategies, and current trends to help sell product in the store and support company sales goals
- Transparent and consistent in all communication with leadership ensuring brand integrity
- Ensure proper understanding of visual merchandising directives, pertaining to all departments in terms of the customer, fashion-relevant styling and be knowledgeable in current trends, to help sell product that is in store today
- Provide support to merchandising, signing and implementation of visual merchandising direction at the highest level, with the ability to customize as appropriate to your store
- Ensure the successful execution of the in-store lighting program through proper installation, removal and adjustment of lighting, including promotional, general store and visual enhancement lighting
- Ensure all visual safety programs and protocols are upheld, including shop and visual space organization
- Previous experience at Nordstrom in visual merchandising
- Proven success in current role, with a strong record of driving results
- Strong organizational, delegation and follow-through skills
- Demonstrated the ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with store manager, regional support managers and other leaders
- Future Visual Leader graduate (preferred)
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.