Manager, Visual Merchandising Development and Production 
Onward Searchneeds a temp to hire Manager of Visual Merchandising Development and Production for a luxury Cosmeticsbrand. The team operates a Hybrid model (2 days/week on site) in their studio in LA, CA.
You’ll join the Global Visual Merchandising and Store Design team as the technical designer and display developer for merchandising updates across all retail channels.
To learn more about this opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As a Manager, Visual Merchandising Development and Production you’ll:
- Create Illustrator-based, scaled planograms that are accurate to the retailer’s fixtures and adhere to brand standards
- Understand the cadence of seasonal timelines - staying on track, from planning to launch of high volume sku count
- Review vendor drawings and details to ensure they represent the design intention and handle all communications/feedback
- Review prototypes for product fit and function, materials, and construction details.
- Maintain library of fixture drawings, planograms, and 3D renderings and ensure they are accurate, to scale, organized and updated.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- 5+ years VM, retail, fixture design and/or related experience
- Degree in product design, industrial design, architecture, engineering or other relevant educational experience and training preferred
- Proficiency in Sketchup, Illustrator, Photoshop and Powerpoint
- Prestige/luxury beauty brand experience a plus
- Portfolio with technical drawings and/or planogram examples required