Market Visual Manager (Central Region)
EVEREVE inspires women to move forward in their fashion and in their lives by offering modern, curated pieces—along with expert styling—to ensure women feel confidently put together. Our 100+ stores, booming e-commerce business and a fast-growing subscription box service, Trendsend, reach over one million customers every year.
Living our core values and treating everyone with HEART (humility, empathy, authenticity, relationships, tenacity) creates a shared purpose and collaborative community—and it's also a key part of our success. Join our team to help shape the future of an ever-growing, ever-evolving brand!
Market Visual Manager - Central RegionLocation: St. Louis, MO or Kansas City, MOJob Description
The Market Visual Manager is responsible for executing the brand’s visual strategy to create a unique and dynamic customer experience that supports stylists and drives sales.
The Market Visual Manager is responsible for the customer experience and visual merchandising of high volume/high visibility stores in EVEREVE’s Central market. This role will report directly to the Regional Visual Manager and collaborate closely with Store Management, Market Managers and Area/Regional Directors. The Market Visual Manager is responsible for training the management and support teams (PTMs, Stylists and Managers), of each store in his/her market. Training will be focused around the development of visual merchandising skills, customer journey mapping, fixture blocking and storytelling. Through this support and training, each store will be able to implement and maintain the visual aesthetics of the EVEREVE brand while understanding how merchandising initiatives can assist them in hitting their monthly and yearly financial goals.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for visual merchandising training of store teams in designated geographical area.
- Create strong cross-functional relationships within the area, RVM and the home office teams to build support for visual merchandising and display initiatives.
- Lead, support, and mentor part time merchandisers as company trends and merchandising initiatives evolve.
- Facilitate communication from Home Office to store management and visual teams on all pertinent information that relates to current direction and/or opportunities to drive business within their store.
- Resolve store specific merchandising challenges that require translation based on store size, store type, and inventory levels.
- Coordinate and host visual workshops and trainings within area on a regular basis
- Support events in Central regions by coordinating and managing store setups in partnership with social marketing team and RVM.
- Participate in weekly Merchandising conference calls and meetings
- Participate in Floorset Creation and other Home Office projects
- Partner with RVM team to continue to develop best practices and visual skill set
- 2-3 years of merchandising experience (preferably in apparel merchandising)
- Bachelors degree in Visual Merchandising or Fine Arts preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Possess an elevated creative sensibility with a general passion for fashion retail
- Proven ability to motivate and inspire others
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong training and facilitation skills
- Travel required within territory, home office and select new store openings
- Demonstrate strong conflict management skills
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize multiple projects while meeting deadlines and working independently.
- Self-Managed PTO: Time off is yours to plan and use as you need it
- Affordable Health Insurance: 80% employer-paid premiums for medical and dental for team members; 50% covered for eligible partners, spouses and dependents
- Parental Leave: Generous paid leave benefits for maternity, paternity and adoption to enjoy time with your growing family
- Flex Spending Accounts: Benefit from pre-tax savings for out-of-pocket healthcare or dependent/daycare costs
- Additional Insurance: Company paid life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- 401k +5% Match. Contribute to your financial future and receive a 5% company match with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Fashion Discount: Enjoy a 30% discount on all EVEREVE product when you shop in our stores
- Hybrid Work Model: Offers the balance of work from home flexibility with in-office presence to build connection with team members
- Culture of Purpose: Experience a culture of purpose and growth rooted in our HEART Values – Humility, Empathy, Authenticity, Relationship and Tenacity