Marketing Assistant (Event Sales Team)
Would you like the opportunity to join our new, innovative team as our next Entry Level Marketing Assistant? We’re just looking for some cool people…who are also willing to work hard and want to be part of our fun, imaginative, outgoing and winning Marketing team - we provide full training to bridge the gaps!
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to kick-start their careers with a market-leading business that provides on-the-job training and opportunities to progress. If university isn't the right path for you, with this opportunity you can jump straight into a fast-paced sales and marketing environment with the bonus of a fun and friendly team environment!
No Experience No Problem! With this entry-level position, we provide full, on-going training and mentoring tailored to each individual candidate. If you are based in Miami and available to start work immediately, why not come on in and join our award-winning marketing team today?
Marketing Assistant - What will you be doing?
Working within a fun, friendly and energetic team you will embark on a bespoke training program whilst providing clients with great service. As a Marketing Assistant, you will:
- Receive tailored training where you will learn about key areas of the business including marketing, customer service and sales
- Work with experienced mentors, learn about the industry and build your product knowledge
- Contribute to the success of the business
- Work in a fast-paced and hands-on business environment
- Work on a face-to-face basis with our clients' customer base
- Need to understand customer service, sales & communication – we will teach but basic knowledge would be great
Hours & Pay:We work Monday - Saturday and require candidates that are available to work a minimum of 3 full days (our preference is for full time). The salary is paid at a rate of $11 per hour with the opportunity to earn commission on top.
How will you be rewarded?
As a Marketing Assistant, you will receive:
- A competitive pay package which will be reviewed regularly and increased as you progress - This will be paid weekly!
- Full and on-going training & mentoring from industry professionals
- Progression opportunities to suit your strengths (only if progression is something you are interested in)
- Excellent social benefits
- Excellent social calendar including team nights out, attendance at sporting events, black tie events, galas, travel opportunities & much more!
No specific qualifications are necessary as we provide full training however it will be helpful if candidates have:
- Strong desire to learn the field of marketing, sales & business
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented way of thinking
How to apply:
Click apply via the online link attaching a copy of your most recent resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. As we are driving our recruitment process, we will be contacting successful candidates quickly. Please make sure that your cell number and email address are up to date when sending your details across. From time to time our emails filter into junk/spam folders so ensure you check these over the coming days.
Interview process: Initially we will be conducting our interviews online via Zoom. Any questions please feel free to reach out.