Marketing Coordinator - Social- Politix
Melbourne VIC, AustraliaPosted 3 days ago
Company presentationDavid Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Our Values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
Job descriptionAn exciting opportunity to work across the execution of all brand content in partnership with the campaigns and digital team as the Marketing Coordinator of Social for POLITIX.
In this role, you will assist the Social, PR and Events Manager with content creation and execution of social and PR activity through market leading, Owned and Earned execution.
- Copywriting and creating engaging content, working with marketing to source imagery, facilitate UGC content, arrange photoshoots, utilise and repurposing existing customer content
- Posting content, tagging and managing optimum scheduling times all coordinated through a centralised content calendar
- Setting up new social media channels and optimising current channels as required
- Developing community management plans and guidelines, and actively engaging in social media conversations
- Work with Digital Marketing teams to assist with paid media - setting targeting parameters, identifying posts in content calendars to boost, and setting up fan acquisition and other paid advertising
- Identifying, monitoring and engaging with influencers to help promote the brand products and events
- Foster a community of engaged followers with a personality driven lens on the brand.
- Grow our following by utilising a combination of assets comprising campaign, partnerships, the latest social media trends, celebrity, influencer and UGC to strategically target new customers and speak to the four segments of the Metro Man.
- Communicate our brand position and coordinate and execute our new TikTok account in partnership with agency
- Reporting on weekly organic social
Profile- Ideally a background as a Marketing Assistant or Coordinator within a retail or fashion business
- Tertiary qualifications in either Marketing Communications or Public Relations
- Organised, diligent and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels across the business
- A team player who is passionate about POLITIX!