Marketing Designer Job Description
Our company is looking for a Marketing Designer to join our team. In this role you will work to bring the marketing vision of Assouline to life by using your skills in the arts to develop campaigns globally.
- Develop unique, stand-out advertising creative, in video, animation, and still formats;
- Lead the design and development of sales pitch decks and update content as needed;
- Assist with video editing and production needs, as necessary;
- Collaborate with the content marketing and copywriting team to create compelling & engaging social media content;
- Social images;
- Design interactive landing pages, and other web content for sales and marketing usage;
- Plan and strategize campaigns surrounding email and social channels;
- Create short form video content, including reels, social videos, and gifs;
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, from concepts to deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, or related field;
- A great eye for design, layout, typography and color selections;
- 3+ years of design experience with a consumer-facing (B2C) brand;
- A portfolio featuring work across various media including descriptions of process;
- Expert eye for typography, color, and layout;
- 3+ years of experience as a visual designer or similar role at a consumer-focused product company;
- A portfolio showcasing your design, process, and your proficiency in delivering compelling creative product;
- Expert eye for creative that resonates with and engages digitally native consumers.
Assouline is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
The appointed candidate will be offered a salary within the range of $80,000-$100,000 annually. Please note that the foregoing compensation information is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York City Salary Transparency Law.