- Plan, develop and manage the combined Marketing and CRM efforts for De Beers UK.
- Create effective 360 activations throughout the year that support each product launch/brand news.
- Build the brand image of De Beers within UK through effective marketing strategies.
- Provide and create information and tools to the stores to implement marketing strategies and programs for the retail network.
- Work closely with the Global Head of Media to optimise the media plan (print/online/social).
- Manage and execute the client event calendar for the year (both in and out of store).
- Implement and coordinate the VM plan for UK
- Evaluate and present ROIs and feedback to HO on the activations
- Previous experience in a Marketing role for a luxury / premium brand.
- Experience of developing, implementing and managing promotional plans and product launches.
- Experience within event management from concept to execution.
- Excellent social skills – able to work well coordinating with your European and Global colleagues.
- A real self-starter.
- Strong business acumen and drive for results.
**Additional Information: **
When you join De Beers Group, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. We’re a large, successful multinational company with a burning ambition to grow and succeed in the short and long term.
- A great working environment.
- The opportunity to develop your skills within a growing company.
- Staff discount.
- Fantastic pension scheme.
- We have up to 27 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more days.
- Free on-site gym & classes.
- Free breakfast and lunch at on-site staff restaurant.
- Mental health is a top priority for De Beers Group.
- We offer free subscription to Headspace and have mental health first aider.
- Exceptional benefits package.
- Employee share schemes and variable salary components.
- "Your Choice" membership discounts.