A High Jewelry Maison with a strong heritage who promotes exceptional know-how in an enchanting and creative environment! Our Maison is looking for talented individuals who contribute to developing and transmitting their expertise with care and no compromise.
At Van Cleef & Arpels you will be surrounded by passionate experts and will contribute to many new projects which allows our Maison to regularly reinvent itself.
Do you match this profile?
- Can you exercise sound judgment and make decisions: Leverage the data, focus on the full picture, explore the root causes?
- Can you implement roll-out the strategy: Realign daily priorities to the local market’s strategy; Coordinate the execution of the Strategy with each departments?
- Can you ensure delivery: Set priorities, define the expectations and identify key accountabilities?
- Can you develop team leadership and expertise: Provide feedbacks and setup individual development plan; Develop team spirit and complementarity?
What do we expect from you?
- Strategic Plan: Coordinate the definition and implementation of the strategy across all departments, support all department heads with analysis and strategic vision to help them develop their activities
- Product Launches: Ensure the coordination of product launches execution, Prepare the sales forecast, consolidate the launch action plan, share product information and deliver product training to the sales team. Prepare the post-launch report and provide performance analysis as well as qualitative feedbacks
- Events: Plan ahead and prepare the product assortment during events in partnership with regional team. Prepare and deliver the product training to all team members, edit the product information booklet, assist the sales associates during their client presentation
- People management: Lead the team collaboration and performance, elaborate a career development plan for each team member.
More than a job… it’s an experience!
If you are interested in joining the influential growth of the Maison with care, no compromise, and the drive to succeed then do not hesitate to enter the creative universe of Van Cleef & Arpels. By joining the Maison, you will be part of a nurturing team focused on delivering excellence and development The recruitment process:
- Apply online.
- If your profile matches our search, you will be contacted by our HR team for an interview. Otherwise, you will receive an email to inform you that your application has not been successful.
- You will meet with the Talent Acquisition, HRBP, Regional Marketing Director and Managing Director.