Massimo Dutti Regent Street - Visual Merchandiser (Menswear)
Full time Position
General Manager / Department Manager / Regional Merchandiser
- To maximise sales through product display in line with Company guidelines and through commercial awareness
- Ensure all new stock (clothing, shoes and accessories) is merchandised in accordance with the Company photographs provided, and in a timely manner
- Ensure the shop floor is replenished (clothing, shoes and accessories) throughout the day and when instructed to do so by the Manager
- Increase sales by continuously displaying the product in a way that is in line with the latest trends of the season and with customer needs.
- Assist with the training and development of all store employees on product knowledge, image and collections.
- Liaise with the Regional Merchandiser and General Manager to carry out regular and appropriate floor moves in all sections.
- Ensure own commercial awareness of forthcoming trends, colours, fashion and competitors is to the highest level and use this to drive the sales of the store.
- Demonstrates commercial analyses and reacts to information.
- Give feedback about the product to the Managers, Regional Merchandiser and Head Office (VM Department, Accessories Department and Shoes Department).
- Knowledge of the products on the shop floor and stockroom levels
- Guarantee adequate lighting in store to merchandise the product
- Mannequin handle and display of stock change to guarantee image of collections is up to date
- Participate in store openings when required
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive a quality service either face to face or over the telephone
- Complete other tasks as necessary to support the overall store
- Be available for Cashiers should they request help
- Ensure effective communication with the Management Team at all times
- Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy at all times
- Mannequin handling, styling and outfit building to suit commercial and images requirements of brand
- Competitor Analysis - to ensure the brand is meeting the needs of our customer, and to maximise revenue through commercial actions based on CA
- Previous fashion retail experience
- Excellent customer service
- Supervisory experience is desirable
- Previous mentoring and/or coaching skills desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead by example, motivate and develop staff.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and self-motivation
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong team management
- Strong KPI analysis to help to improve sales of the store (Ranking analysis)
- Commitment to excellent customer service skills