Materials Inventory Manager (m/f/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Materials Inventory Manager (m/f/d), starting February/March 2023 to strengthen our Materials Excellence team.
What you can expect:
- Inventory Management / Repurpose: Be responsible for the preparation and accuracy of the monthly and quarterly inventory reports and communicate them (Management & Board)
- Interpret data, derivate measures and implement these in coordination with the supervisor and exchange with Controlling
- Cooperate closely with internal and external interfaces to ensure and track the reuse of material leftovers
- Ensure monthly accrual of external material leftovers in coordination with accounting and ensure proper payment process
- Actively develop and implement necessary process steps, optimizations and new methods in coordination with the interfaces and your supervisor
- Participate in cross-functional projects as an input provider and representative of the topics of Inventory Management / Repurpose
- More than 5 years of dedicated industry experience in international apparel/footwear companies
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university, preferably in Textile/Apparel Sciences
- Fluency in English required
- Experiences in the field of international reselling platforms and knowledge about clothing engineering are appreciated
- Good communication skills when interacting with international companies and/or different levels of business
- Strong MS-Office, SAP, PLM, BIS knowledge, preferably AO skills, in general high IT affinity
- Very good understanding of numbers and strong ability to interpret economic figures and data
- Pragmatic way of tackling things and implementing them quickly
- The ability to grasp business relevant topics and to re-think them creatively
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sandra Füseler ([email protected]), Human Resources.