Men's Outerwear & Jackets Apparel Designer
Calling all Men's Outerwear & Jackets Apparel Designers!
Unleash your creativity and passion for fashion by joining our athletic apparel team as a Men's Apparel Designer for Outerwear & Jackets. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our client's men's apparel line, driving the ideation and execution of product development across multiple brands and categories.
Your primary responsibility will be to refine the trend and vision, translating emerging trends into tangible products, items, and assortment opportunities. As a key member of the design team, you will collaborate closely with brand strategists and financial experts to ensure that our product development aligns with our overall brand strategies and financial goals. Your designs will not only be stylish and on-trend but also competitive and differentiated by brand, ensuring that our in-store consumer driven programs are a resounding success. If you're an innovative thinker with a keen eye for detail and a passion for creating exceptional men's outerwear, we encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years' experience in apparel design (men's outerwear)
- Ability to filter global trends through the lens of the target customer
- Extensive working knowledge of construction, silhouettes, colorways, print design, patterns, knitting, weaving, fabrication, trims, thread, wash and manufacturing
- Experience in the outdoor industry
- Must have basic retail math skills to determine costing, IMU and margins
- Highly Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Suite, Adobe Products (Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint)
If this sounds like a great fit, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
For more information about Arrowmac and all of our jobs, please visit www.arrowmac.com