Men's RTW Designer
Los Angeles, CA, USAPosted 19 hours ago
What You'll Deliver:
- Support Head of Design with daily tasks and seasonal projects.
- Research for seasonal design concepts.
- Collect Trend/Vintage research based on seasonal inspiration.
- Create and maintain seasonal boards and digital versions and keep boards updated after meetings and fittings.
- Assist in design and set up of mock-ups and trials.
- Set up of Tech Packs and hand off to tech design team.
- Assist with sketch annotations for SMS (coordinating with Technical Designer to ensure all information is in-line with SMS Tech Packs).
- Edit sketches in Adobe Illustrator and photoshop.
- Setting up and editing line sheets in Adobe Illustrator.
- Attending fittings when necessary (proto /SMS stage – assist in collating design information for Tech Packs).
- Manage and organize trims/labels/combo fabrics etc for protos and sms.
- Coordinate with sample room for any alterations for Show/Market.
- Assist during style outs and Ecommerce shoots.
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure deadlines are met.
- Other duties, projects and tasks as assigned by management.
What You'll Offer:
- Excellent hand sketching and rendering skills preferably in digital programs such as Procreate
- Experience in cut & sew, tailoring or denim preferred
- High taste level and organizational skills required
- Deep working knowledge of materials and trim
- Ability to create and manage tech packs across multiple product categories
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be extremely organized and have ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with luxury market and trends.
- Ability to work well in a team setting as well as independently.
Perks & Benefits:
- Full package benefits including medical, dental, vision.
- Voluntary disability and life insurance
- Paid paternity leave
- 401k match
- Growth and collaborative opportunities
- Unlimited PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Flexible work schedule