Menswear Assistant Designer
ZeeCoApparel Corp is an apparel group that sells multi-classification sportswear and Outerwear, We are looking for a highly motivated, profit and volume-driven Menswear Assistant Designer.
This will be a work-from-home position, so the candidate must be self-motivated and a team player.
Our designers are responsible for researching and identifying trends that relate to Men's outdoor active lifestyle. They handle the overall development and create tech packs of the line for Sportswear & Outerwear. The Design team is responsible for establishing seasonal color palettes, concepts, patterns, fabric, and styling.
Menswear assistant designer - Remote
· Create tech packs from initial sketches with guidance.
· Create CADs and Line sheets for both sales and development.
· Set up artwork(trim/graphics) for factories/suppliers.
· Participate in research and development of seasonal trends.
· Assist in developing flat technical sketches for design packages.
· Must have 1 year of relevant experience in Men’s wear
· Must have strong CAD sketching skills.
· Must be a detail-orientated individual.
· Must have strong communication.(written & verbal)
· Must have an understanding of garment construction
· Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe suite.
Please send tech pack samples to be considered.
Resumes will remain confidential.
Job Type: Full-time
-Paid Sick Leave
-Paid Time Off
-(optional) Dental Insurance