Menswear / Graphic Design Intern
Since establishing the brand in 2011, ex-professional baller Marvin Morgan grew Fresh Ego Kid into one of the most impactful streetwear brands in Europe. Inspired by the cross cultures of football and music, Fresh Ego Kid was born out of a passion for premium practicality. Here, we don't just understand the balance between fly and functional, contemporary and classic, style and substance... we create it.
Our signature style involves clean lines, relaxed fits, and quality cuts. Bold slogans reflect the empowerment behind our pieces, enhancing confidence and self-love with a heavy nod to childhood nostalgia that often inspires our statement designs. Best described as the ultimate core collection capsule; our designs are the foundations of every look, for any occasion.
We are looking for a menswear design intern, to join the team in working on new apparel and graphics concepts.
- Supporting the Head of Design & Production.
- Design and research for the Menswear collection (shapes, colour, apparel, graphic, trims, accessories etc).
- General studio assistance, organising, salesman sample management.
- Liaising with factory to check on sampling status.
- Possibly helping on photoshoots.
- Full or Part-time can be discussed.
A love for menswear and streetwear is a must. Be aware and engaged in fashion and music cultures. Hard working, willing to learn and contribute.