TOD’S a premier luxury Group is seeking dynamic, experienced Merchandise Allocator, for the Americas.
Responsible to support the growing brands working with the Merchandising team, you will directly contribute to ensuring the optimum stock levels are in all locations to maximize sales and profit by using a newly introduced system, ART. Reporting to the Senior Buyer and working closely with other members of the team you will be central to the success of brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Highly analytical individual.
- Someone who is organized with a real understanding of the importance of accuracy of information.
- An understanding of the merchandising principles – key drivers and performance indicators.
- Lead on all in-season stock replenishment for Retail stores & Ecomm thru ART system.
- Running Weekly sales reports.
- Assist merchandiser with buy sheets, administrative files, check & balance with all files relating to merchandising.
- Propose and implement inter store transfers and movement of stock to achieve optimal stock balances thru ART system.
- Work closely with Logistics & local warehouse to ensure that timely replenishment & initial allocations are possible.
- Work closely with Senior Buyer to report stock relates risks & opportunities.
- Work closely with Global Supply Chain Team on continuative styles (TIP) inputting into a matrix.
- Participate in all team and inter department meetings where Merchandising needs to be involved.
- Continuously seeking for new ideas to simplify/improve the as-is store operation related to stock
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in luxury goods or related field.
- STRONG Microsoft Excel Skills, A true understanding of Excel (including formulas) and mathematics.
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of the fashion industry.
- Experience of Allocation and stock management preferable but not essential.
- Advanced Excel skills and numeric ability.
- Highly organized – with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Experience of working to critical deadlines.
- Passionate about your work with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Self-starter who is motivated with a disciplined approach to problem solving.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous retail experience a plus.
- Clear and effective communication skill and ability to drive strategy and achieve results by influencing others.
- Deep passion for fashion industry.