Merchandise Assistant - Designer RTW
Moda Operandiis an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover and shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce and content, Moda allows women to shop for what’s new and what’s next in designer fashion from the world’s leading emerging designers and luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses and consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Moda’s platform carries more than 1,000 brands and designers across fashion, fine jewelry and home, ships to 125 countries.
Moda Operandiis looking for aMerchandising Assistantwho will support the Advanced Designer, Evening & Denim team and collaborate with cross-functional partners and vendors to drive sales for the Trunkshow and Boutique businesses.
This is a hybrid role with 1 day a week in our Brooklyn NYC office required.
Moda abides by the NYC vaccination mandate for workplaces, as such only candidates withcompleted covid-19 vaccinationswill be considered for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Support all Trunkshow and Boutique operations and processes for the department
- Liaise with brands to schedule and coordinate all domestic and international appointments
- Manage Trunkshow launch calendar
- Gather and collate all information from brands for Trunkshow imports and Boutique orders
- Organize market prep materials each season
- Assign attributes to all Boutique orders
- Support the team in the vendor onboarding process
- Assist with building trend boards and buy matrices each season
- Track and gather missing information + pricing ahead of Boutique uploads
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in fashion or merchandising
- Detailed oriented, organized, and able to multitask
- Flexible and adaptable to ever-changing, fast-paced, and high-growth environment
- Proactive and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and reasoning ability
- Able to work within a team and with all cross-functional partners
- Proficient in Excel and Photoshop with an aptitude for learning new programs
- Willing to execute priorities with a sense of urgency
Benefits of Joining Moda Operandi
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Annual bonus program
- Generous PTO policy
- Summer Fridays
- Winter Recess
- Pet Insurance discounts
- Mental Health support including Head Space
- Wellness Program including memberships to HeadSpace, Carrot & OneMedical
- Generous merchandise discounts
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.